As you launch into the new semester, just a quick reminder to utilize the Technology Department Help Desk Ticket system. Your reporting of technology issues through this system will help us best serve you and your students in 2016.
Steps for creating a Help Desk Ticket:
- On a networked computer, go to http://helpdesk.wusd.k12.ca.us/
- Enter your user name and password. These are the same credentials you use to log onto your computer.
- Click on the New Incident button and add your information.
- Priority levels: ·
- High – Your class cannot function without immediate help - URGENT
- Medium – Your class can function, but you need the issue looked into in the next day or two - CRITICAL
- Low – Your class is functioning fine, however, you need someone to look at this issue within the next week – IMPORTANT
- Normal – Your class is functioning fine, however you have a non-urgent, non-critical issue that needs our attention - NORMAL
- We’ve added two new categories to support the Math Pilot:
- Carnegie (for high school math teachers) and Other-Math Adoption
- Please report any technical issues you’re encountering as you begin the pilot through one of these categories. We are working directly with the publishers to remedy the issues that teachers and students are experiencing.
- Purchase Requests: Please let us order your equipment for you! This ensures that it will work on our network and provides you with the best pricing available. To order any equipment or software, we will need a budget code before processing.
If a student needs a password reset, please call or email Christy Jourdan with the student’s first name, last name, and 5 digit lunch number. In most cases, we are able to accommodate this need in real time to best help you and your students! Christy’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and her phone extension is 1411.
We are here to serve you and your students, so please let us do so by using the Help Desk Ticket system!