Are you interesting in becoming a Google Certified Educator this Summer?
We will be holding an in-person cohort launch on Friday, June 10 from 12:30-1:30 in Room 48 at the District Office. During this launch, we will provide:
- an overview of Google Certifications and process
- ensure everyone can access the GoogleEDU Training Center
- helpful tips and skill checklists
- enrollment in our online community to ask questions and support one another throughout the summer as we work towards becoming Level 1 and/or Level 2 Google Certified Educators.
Ongoing Office Hours for Drop-in Support.
Throughout the summer, we will also be hosting regular office hours for drop-in support. We encourage teachers to stop by to ask questions, work with others face-to-face, and/or just to say "Hi!"
- Friday, June 24, 9:00-11:00
- Friday, July 8, 9:00-11:00
- Friday, July 22, 9:00-11:00
- Friday, August 12, 9:00-11:00
Please note that attendance at the launch is not required to participate. If you're interesting in participating but are unable to join us on the 10th, send Robb Perrine or Melissa Oliver an email and they'll be sure to add you to our online study cohort. All meetings are voluntary and will take place in Room 48 at the District Office.