Thursday, December 10, 2015

We Are WUSD Tech Podcast Online!

Looking for what's happening with WUSD Technology throughout the district? Look no further than our brand new "We Are WUSD Tech" Podcast. You can listen via our website or subscribe via iTunes.

This podcast aims to amplify teacher, student, and staff voices throughout the district around the wonderful things happening with technology district-wide. As Coordinator of Instructional Technology, I have the great honor of working with fabulous educators and their students on a daily basis. I hope this podcast communicates the great teaching and learning I see in classrooms throughout our district.

I owe a big thanks to our new cohort of Innovative Educators who willingly participated at the end of recent trainings as I learned the podcasting process and became familiar with equipment and audio. Like learning any new skill, the first few attempts could best be described as a "FAIL" or "First Attempt in Learning." I look forward to continuing the learning as We Are WUSD Tech highlights more voices in upcoming episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment